Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ONLINE BOOK A Fine Book Of Letters: An Illuminated Journey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> SAV de la FrIm -> C'est le bordel ce forum !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaquigeral
Frimeur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 15:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK A Fine Book Of Letters: An Illuminated Journey Répondre en citant

A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet
by Carol Way Wood
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet
>>>ONLINE BOOK A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet

"A Fine Book of Letters" grew out of an exhibition of watercolors I created for a show on Martha's Vineyard in 2008. When I began the project I wanted to create letters with images that related to my life and environment. So, for example, I used my bunny for the "B". I also looked for flowers that grew around me and birds that inhabit my yard. The one exception is the California Quail. I really wanted to do the quail that has that cute little feather on it's forehead. Once I had done the whole alphabet if just seemed natural to make it into a book. The text just seemed to flow. And, I didn't "dumb it down". There are big words in here, which makes it a fun book for adults to read to children. It took a few tries, a lot of help from my book designer, A.Michelle, and a successful Kickstarter project to get the book self-published. It sold out in a couple of years and I was at a l loss as to how to get it reprinted until Create Space was recommended to me. When people ask me about purchasing the book I can now send them to Amazon!

Details:
price: $17.00
bound: 56 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3 edition (April 16, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544839421, 978-1544839424,
weight: 5.8 ounces (
filesize:

A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet download without account

A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book MediaFire
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book from motorola read
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet epub free
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book from motorola read
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet download eng book
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book without payment
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet download full book
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet torrent download Rarbg free
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet access read find get pc
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book iCloud
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet read online pdf free
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book 4Shared
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet read online pdf free
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book download
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book zipshare
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet bookstore
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book german
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book pdf
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book zipshare
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet fb2 sale tablet access online
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet buy tom english download itunes
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet download french
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet download torrent isoHunt
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet pc read value kickass francais
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet bookstore access selling online ebay
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book MediaFire
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet torrent download 1337x
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book samsung
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet tpb free torrent
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet ebook android pdf
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book text online view format
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book drive
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet free mobile
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet download without account
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book for ibooks
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book ipad free
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet ios access how download information online
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet discount for book
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet download free cloud
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet discount for book
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book without pay
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book ZippyShare
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet buy tom english download itunes
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet free epub
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book pc free
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet text how download book selling mp3
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book iCloud
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet book book free from Galaxy
A Fine Book of Letters: An Illuminated Journey through the Alphabet tpb free torrent

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 15:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> SAV de la FrIm -> C'est le bordel ce forum ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006